Summertime is the time for parties, picnics, and most importantly, fun music. There’s nothing quite like chilling out to some good music and getting lost in your own world. And if you’re looking for some good tunes to listen to this summer, we have just the list for you. From old-school classics to chart-toppers, check out these six pagal na songs that you will love to listen to this season. Pagal Naa Songs
Pagal Naa from Ranbir Kapoor
agal Naa from Ranbir Kapoor is a song that you will love to listen to this summer. It is a beautiful and catchy song that will make you want to sing along. The lyrics are written by Bobby Varma and the music is composed by Anu Malik. The song is sung by Ranbir Kapoor and Shreya Ghoshal.
The song tells the story of a young man who falls in love with someone he meets in town. He expresses his feelings for her in the song and she seems to reciprocate them. However, things change after they spend more time together and she starts to ignore him. The protagonist eventually realizes that she doesn’t care for him and so he breaks up with her.
This song is perfect for summertime because it is lighthearted and catchy. It will keep you entertained while you are relaxing outdoors or spending time with your friends. If you are looking for a fun and easy listening track, Pagal Naa from Ranbir Kapoor is definitely worth checking out!
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein from Aamir Khan
1. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is the latest romantic entertainer from superstar Aamir Khan. The film tells the story of two young people who are separated in childhood and reunite as adults, only to find that they have different expectations of love. Expect lots of drama and heart-warming moments when you watch this film!
2. One thing you can be sure of when watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: you will be entertained! The film has all the trademark Aamir Khan humor and charm, plus some great performances from its cast. If you’re looking for something fun to watch this summer, look no further than Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!
Happy from Pharrell Williams
Summertime is the perfect time to kick back and relax with some chill music. From Pharrell Williams, here are 5 songs you will love to listen to this summer!
1) Happy: Pharrell Williams’ solo debut album was one of the most popular albums of 2012, and for good reason – the catchy tracks are sure to make you happy! This song is a great summer anthem with an upbeat tempo and catchy lyrics.
2) Lose My Mind: This track is from Pharrell’s collaboration album with Robin Thicke, which also included the hit single “Blurred Lines.” The dance-able beat and heavy basslines will have you shaking your booty all summer long.
3) Get Lucky: The iconic French singer Daft Punk teamed up with Pharrell for this funky track that features guest vocals by Nile Rodgers. It’s a prime example of how classic disco beats can be updated for a modern audience.
4) Wind It Up: The iconic DJ Premier produced this classic track that features Usher and Lil Jon. Its pulsating beats and energetic groove will have you dancing your feet off.
5) I Feel Good: This funky track by James Brown features Pharrell on vocals and was released as the lead single from his latest album G I R L. With its contagious funk vibe, it’s sure to get you moving this summer!
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge from Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol
This summer, if you’re looking for some amazing music to listen to, you can’t go wrong with Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge from Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. This romantic film is sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and the songs will stay with you long after the movie has finished. If you’re a fan of both Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, then you’ll definitely love these tracks. Here are five of our favourites:
1) Aaja Meri Jaan – This soulful song is sung by Shah Rukh Khan and features lyrics by Javed Akhtar. It’s a beautiful ballad that tells the story of a young man who yearns for love but is rejected by his girlfriend.
3) Tum Se Hi – This song is performed by Mohit Chauhan and features lyrics written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. It’s about a young man who falls in love with an older woman, and it’s one of our favourites because of its romanticism.
4) Ek Tha Tiger – This song is performed by Arijit Singh and features lyrics written by Shabbir
Dil Se from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
There are so many songs from Dil Se that you will love to listen to this summer. From the heartfelt ballads to the upbeat numbers, there is something for everyone on this playlist!
1. “Tum Hi Ho” by Arijit Singh: This song is sure to put a smile on your face. A light-hearted number with an catchy melody, it’s perfect for a sunny day.
2. “Tera Ban Jaunga” by Mohit Chauhan: This song is a classic love tune that will take you back to happy memories. With delicate violin and flute accompaniment, it’s sure to touch your heart.
3. “Dil Se” by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: If you’re looking for a powerful ballad, look no further than Dil Se. Featuring soaring vocals and soulful lyrics, it’s an unforgettable classic.
4. “Tum Se Hi” by Mohit Chauhan feat Romy Madley Crook: Another romantic number, this time featuring Sabrina Dhawan and Mohit Chauhan. With its melodic chorus and catchy tune, it’s sure to bring a smile to your face.
5.”Tu Mera Hero” by Arijit Singh feat Shreya Ghoshal: If you’re feeling inspired after listening to Dil Se, check out this powerhouse duet from Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal! With stirring vocals and uplifting lyrics
Chandni Chowk To China from Amitabh Bachchan
Traveling to China from the heart of Chandni Chowk is an experience that will amaze you. From here, you can explore the old part of the city and visit some of its most iconic landmarks like the Red Fort and The Qutub Minar. Alternatively, you can head out to some of the newer areas like Noida or Greater Noida. If shopping is your thing, then you’ll love spending your time in Beijing’s famed shopping districts such as Wangfujing and Nanluogu Xiang. There are also plenty of restaurants here where you can try some of China’s most famous dishes. All in all, a trip to China from Chandni Chowk is definitely a worthwhile experience!